Manual procedures can be fully automated via Workflow Pro™ to improve efficiency and drive process. This provides a truly flexible automation solution over which the user has complete control.
Automation examples include:
- Auto assignment of resources to jobs based on task criteria.
- Auto population of the Concept™ contact register on insert of helpdesk tasks.
- Auto-completion of Concept™ data to reduce input time.
- Auto job record/purchase order creation against user defined business rules.
- Validation and completion of purchase orders from electronic invoices.
- Automatic creation, issue and distribution of scheduled reports.
Workflow Pro™ provides a standard integration framework for interfacing Concept™ with other business systems using XML (eXtensible Markup Language), CSV (Comma Separated Value) or SQL (Structured Query Language). Integration requirements differ for each organisation and are often subject to change. Therefore, the use of Workflow Pro™, which provides a structured yet flexible set of tools for integration projects, offers many benefits.
Integration examples include:
- Update Concept™ personnel and contact records from telephone directory, HR System or Active Directory.
- Import/Export financial data to Accounts System to eliminate dual input (SAP®, Oracle®, Microsoft© Dynamics GP, Sage©, JD Edwards®, Agresso© etc.)
- Integrate third party works management systems for task sharing.
- Import electronic purchase invoices against outstanding purchase orders.
- Capture BMS, ICA, SCADA feeds and asset condition data.
- Available with Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Database event triggers.
- File and email event triggers.
- Timed and scheduled event triggers.
- Automatic import/export of data.
- Integration with Active Directory®, Exchange Server® and other business systems
- Improved management of business processes can be achieved through standardisation of working methods and the availability of audit trails.
- Improved efficiency through automation of business processes resulting in the elimination of unnecessary steps.
- Flexibility and control over processes using standard reusable components enables redesign in line with changing business requirements.
- Improved customer service through consistency of process providing greater predictability in levels of response to and communication with customers.
- Provides integration of operational, tactical, and strategic business information.