Having evolved from diverse areas of operations including manufacturing, production, transport, construction and property, SMART is suitable for any industry sector.
The module allows the user to create a set of templates for common task activities and the assessment of hazards and appropriate control measures. Specific assessment of an activity can then be carried out, taking into account local operating conditions or requirements.
SMART also provides for question and answer based assessment templates to aid compliance with DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations and for incident and occurrence reporting in line with RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations).
Linked to tasks generated within the Concept™ base system, SMART has the flexibility to provide a fully analysed risk assessment of an activity or simple pictorial identification of any hazards associated with the work.
SMART also includes for proactive review and renewal of template and Q&A assessments, as well as task specific assessments, which are generated either on a cyclical schedule or based upon an incident or occurrence.
A comprehensive risk management tool, SMART can be integrated with other specialist assessment and Health and Safety tools, such as COSHH and Environmental management systems.
- Available with Concept™ SQL Lite, Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Risk assessment and hazard identification.
- Inspections and accident reporting.
- Control measures and impact statements.
- Management of impact and cost factors.
- Production of 2508 form for RIDDOR reporting.
- DSE risk assessment.
- Linked to core Concept™ tasks.
- Health and Safety document management.
- Identify hazards within tasks.
- Quantify the triviality and/or level of significance of risk of each hazard.
- Allows for development of a plan of improvement action based on cost versus risk analysis.
- Provides auditable accident and investigation register.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Allows for the development of a systematic approach to continuous improvement of the workplace and the minimisation of risk.