Room availability made simple
Introducing the , 10.1" Android based meeting room screen from ResourceXpress
Provides clear indication of room status and availability with on screen indicators and LED front/side lights
Supports use of NFC/Mifare/FeliCa/(HID upgrade available) cards for optional authenticated interactions
Available for glass and soft/hard-wall mounting
Android based OS
Low profile design only 28mm from wall when mounted with slimline bracket (supplied)
Wireless interface (Wi-Fi) - 802.11 b/g/n/ WPA2 - Enterprise mode, WPA2-AES, Hidden SSID & WPA2-PSK
10.1", 1280 x 800 resolution capacitive touch screen with the ability to instantly book the room - no more meeting room confusion and arguments.
"PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) option, reducing cable clutter and the need for local mains power outlet (802.3af)
Delivering a professional workplace image plus significant improvements in room and resource efficiency
Provides a clear indication of room status and availability - no more meeting room confusion and arguments!
Interactive mode provides instant local room booking, reservation extend and room check-out for true usage reporting
Optional auto-release/check-in mode deals with the problem of no-shows, freeing up room for others to use
- Works with MS Outlook/Exchange 2010, 2013, IBM (Lotus) Notes, MS Office 365, Google Calendars and a wide rnage of web enabled resource booking systems\
- Supports optional authenticated access
- Centrally managed by server so fully scalable for enterprise wide solutions
- Standard ResourceXpress features include;
- Message streamer
- Fully customisable screens
- Interactive pop-up floor plans
- On demand second language option
- Basic digital signage mode
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Dims: 261 x 193 x 27mm
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 300 nits
- Viewing Angle: 178/178
- Power Options: External main adaptor (supplied) or PoE 802.3af
- Memory: 8GB eMMC internal storage and 2GB DDR3 System Memory
- Touch Screen: 4 Point Capacitive Multi-touch
- Weight: 710g
- Wireless LAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (support WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-AES, Hidden SSID & WPA2-PSK)
- Ethernet mode also supports 802.1x
- Mounting: VESA 75mm, glass wall, hard or soft wall mounted. Includes bracket and UHB adhesive for mounting on glass
- un-routed formware - compatible with leading mobile device management (MDM) solutions
Qubi3 and the Aura screens are all seamlessly integrated with Concept Evolution and the functionality of the Facilities Booking suite, both from FSI. Bookings made through the online planner in FSI's Concept Reach or Concept Evolution solutions will automatically appear on the interactive screens and bookings made through the interactive Qubi's and screens will automatically update Concept Evolution, ensuring that the desk or room is marked as booked.
Meeting room capacity and graphical images of the room and equipment listing/operational status can be viewed from the on-screen information button on Aura room screens. The ability to report equipment faults is also available.
Utilising FSI's Workflow tool, email or SMS notifications can be sent to the originator of the booking request upon confirmation, or reminders within defined time parameters.