The module can be used to manage several order types including purchase orders, contract orders & variation orders.
Fully integrated with task, supplier and contract features of the Concept™ base system, as well as the Stores module, the Order module allows simple navigation to stores and inventory items for reordering.
When combined with the Eclipse resource booking module, purchase orders may be generated for specific bookings.
Purchase order request, authorisation and search functionality can be extended through the intranet/internet Concept™ eSQL Operational pages.
- Available with Concept™ SQL Lite, Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Automatic system generated order numbers.
- User defined order number option.
- Supplier specific order number option.
- Multi tier user authorisation limits.
- Blanket orders against given suppliers.
- Goods receipt functions, including partial delivery.
- Audit trails.
- Payment allocation, including part payment.
- Split and link purchase orders.
- Multiple invoices for orders.
- Multiple delivery points.
- Linking purchase orders to tasks raised on the Helpdesk.
- Line item discounts and multiple VAT rates.
- Use of variation orders against contracts.
- Powerful navigation and data query tools.
- Fully customisable purchase order layouts.
- Ability to automatically issue purchase orders via the Workflow™ module.
- Links with the Invoicing module for cost commitment monitoring.
- Reduced administration.
- Avoid overcharging by ensuring invoice matching against delivery.
- Auditability and traceability of the order process.