Invoice layouts can be defined and produced specifically for each contract, including labour, materials, expenses and other chargeable elements. Alternatively, automated transfer of invoice details can be provided for upload into finance and accounting systems.
Two modes of operation are supported:
1. Cost Centre based invoicing
This method is often used by organisations that need to cross-charge internal departments for service delivery. Invoices are grouped into cost centres, which usually coincide with departments and their charge codes.
2. Contract based invoicing
This method is used most commonly by service providers and contract maintenance organisations. Invoices are grouped around Concept™ contracts, each of which is assigned to a customer. The Invoicing module allows complete analysis of all costs against tasks and contracts, from estimated costs to actual costs and sale price. It is therefore possible to calculate accurate profits based on operational groups of activities as opposed to accounting groups. Complete control over invoicing logic is available on a contract-by-contract basis, allowing organisations to map each customer-charging framework against Concept™ contracts.
- Available with Concept™ SQL Lite, Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Cost Centre based and Contract based invoice generation.
- Invoice wizard.
- Invoice navigator.
- Periodic invoicing.
- Task specific invoicing.
- Call-out charges including thresholds.
- Standard task charging schedules.
- Authorisation thresholds.
- Resource booking invoices.
- Project based invoices.
- Recording payments.
- Comprehensive internal and external charging for service provision.
- Automatically capture all task charges, minimising lost income.