From room and desk booking to the allocation of car parking and chauffeuring, Eclipse combines ease of use with a wide variety of functions to manage bookins, catering, visitor registration, and equipment. Bookings may be entered and organised in a number of ways: from a simple point-and-click graphical user interface to a sophisticated booking matrix.
Through the Scan Window available time slots can be easily identified, each of which can be reserved and allocated simply using a mouse or keyboard. The Automatic Date/Room Selector provides the user with suggested rooms and available dates based on a variety of criteria; thus ensuring maximum use can be made of all facilities.
- Available with Concept™ SQL Lite, Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Block and template bookings.
- Booking and management of catering delivery.
- Reservation of inventory and equipment requirements.
- Recording attendee information.
- Internal and external charging of bookings and payments.
- Visitor management.
- Visitor badges.
- Catering control.
- Default catering and inventory per building/location.
- Waiting list.
- Utilisation and management reports.
- Management of alternative room layouts.
- Integration with task management for household service delivery.
- Microsoft® Outlook diary integration via Workflow Pro™.
- Copy/Move booking function.
- Fully Internet and Intranet enabled through Concept™ eSQL.
- Can be extended to provide online flexible work area booking (hot-desks).
- Booking confirmation/cancellation via Workflow Lite™.
- Security and access control for users.
- Internal/external contact lists.
- Cost summaries per booking.
- Increased productivity: eliminate double- booked rooms and schedule conflicts.
- Simplified meeting planning process: quickly reserve rooms, equipment, catering, etc, and notify attendees and service providers.
- Total schedule control: comprehensive management capabilities, ranging from user permission rights to by-location/ resources booking processes.
- Optimum use: ensures resources, equipment and facilities are used to maximum efficiency. asbestos, human exposure potential and sample and assessment information.