Digital Dashboard provides a real-time, easy to understand graphical representation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) defined and tailored according to individual requirements.
Data may be drawn from Concept™ data sources and through integration with third-party systems. Users are provided with access to relevant metrics and performance output thus providing the ability to measure performance and key business metrics at a glance. Management information can therefore be provided at operational, tactical and strategic levels and includes drill down capability between KPI's and Concept™ Reports.
Digital Dashboard can reduce administration time, by allowing organisations to produce and deploy data driven dashboards and KPI's to a precise audience. These dashboards can be further customised by individuals, to display information most relevant to their role. Users are able to respond quickly to potential problems or opportunities, and to accomplish specific facilities and infrastructure management goals, thanks to having real-time information at a glance.
Digital Dashboard is delivered with a starter pack of industry standard KPI's, and allows the user to select those most relevant to their organisation. Additional KPI's can be defined and deployed to relevant individuals or groups.
Standard KPI's include:
- Number of incomplete/outstanding/open helpdesk calls.
- Top ten assets with highest failure rates.
- Failure analysis KPI's, including mean time between failures and mean time between repairs.
- % of compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) by contract.
- Room and space utilisation.
- Actual V's committed purchase order spend.
- Trend V's current for tasks logged per day.
- Average time to resolve calls by discipline.
Features of Digital Dashboard include:
- Real-time snapshot of KPI's.
- Customisable by authors and recipients.
- Measurement of performance and key business metrics.
- Reduction in administration time.
- Industry-standard KPI's starter pack provided.
- Definition and deployment of additional KPI's based on criteria of intended individuals or groups.