Crystal Connect™ allows for the distribution of these Crystal Reports® without the need for further or additional Crystal Reports® licences.
Whilst a knowledge of the Concept™ database tables is required to create reports, general Concept™ users can select from pre-defined parameters, using ‘friendly names’ for given data fields.
Users can also import and export information, to develop the report in Crystal Reports® and import the definition into Concept™.
Reports can be updated in a controlled manner, thanks to version control, and can be published on the web via FSI’s optional Concept™ eSQL solution (requires additional 3rd party Crystal Reports® licences, from Business Objects™).
- Available with Concept™ SQL and Concept™ 500.
- Mark reports for private use, or add them to public areas.
- Set up sub-folders within public and private reports.
- Configurable directory structure.
- Import and export system reports.
- Version control reports.
- Recently used reports list.
- No run-time licence for Crystal Reports® required.
- Supports Crystal Reports® Version nine and above.
- Ability to use parameters within Concept™: filter the report output before running with date ranges.
- Ability to export reports.
- Royalty-free access to professional quality reports.
- Friendly field names: easy to use for all user levels.